Latte Art & Leather Craft (22 Aug, 11.15am - 1.15pm)
This is a collaborative workshop with Crafune, a local leather craft company.
Foreword Coffee Roasters is working with Crafune to bring a 2-in-1 workshop for you! We will be conducting this workshop at Crafune's location @ 38A Haji Lane #02-01.
On top of learning the basics of espresso and pouring your own latte art, you will experience the art of leather craft and make your own leather cardholder. Ideal for storing daily cards, business cards and coins. Personalise your work by debossing your names or initials.
All tools and materials will be provided. At the end of the 2 hours workshop, participant gets to bring home their own creations.
Participants get to:
- Learn the basics of espresso extraction
- Practise basic Latte Art pouring techniques
- Enjoy freeflow coffee during the duration of the workshop
- Learn the basics of leather crafting and knowledge of leather
- Keep whatever you made during the workshop
- No prior knowledge needed.
- Age: 16 and above.
If the workshop does not reach the minimum number of guests, it might be cancelled. Please contact us for more info.